“Our job as lawyers is to solve the client’s problem. I help my clients protect their interests and regain their leverage.”
— Jonathon Austin
Jonathon Austin’s practice focuses on all types of business law and OSHA matters, including OSHA citation research and defense, contract reviews, shareholder disputes and defense litigation. Jonathon is a member of the Texas Bar Association and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
In his free time, Jonathon volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and the Houston Food Bank. He is passionate about politics and government, particularly voting rights, and has been active in campaigning for local and state candidates. Jonathon and his girlfriend are also proud pet parents to dog Ari.
Primary Focus and Experience
- OSHA Compliance and Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Contract Law
- Regulatory Investigations
- J.D., South Texas Collage of Law
- B.A., History, The University of Texas at Austin
Published Articles or Presentations
- Co-editor of Josh Blackman’s Book: “Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty, and Executive Power”